SABUGO, Portugal, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fusion Fuel Green plc (NASDAQ: HTOO) ("Fusion Fuel"), an emerging leader in the green hydrogen sector, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023. The quarterly shareholder letter is available at https://ir.fusion-fuel.eu/financials-filings/earnings-releases
Third Quarter 2023 Highlights
- Announced long-term green hydrogen supply contract with a Spanish industrial group
- Strategic partnership with Duferco Energia covering Italy, starting with a 1 MW HEVO-Chain Series NC project
- In negotiations with BGR Energy to install 1 MW HEVO-Chain demonstrator in India in 2024
- Announced strategic partnership with Elemental Clean Fuels covering the North American green hydrogen market
- Received order for 300 kW electrolyzer and balance of plant system from leading global building solutions supplier for delivery in 1H 2024
- Received two orders for 1.25 MW HEVO-Chain green hydrogen systems to be delivered to projects in Portugal in 2024
- Signed a strategic financing agreement from Belike Nominees Pty Ltd., a Macquarie Group Company.
Fusion Fuel will host a live conference call and webcast today, December 4, 2023.
- Time: 10:00am ET / 3:00pm WEST
- Participant Dial-In: +1 (312) 248-9348
- Participant ID: 181055
- Participant Passcode: 5678
- Webcast registration page: https://www.bigmarker.com/izigo/Q3-2023-Update-Fusion-Fuel
The webcast may also be accessed through the Events page on the Fusion Fuel website (www.fusion-fuel.eu). A playback will be available for replay online for a period of time following the call.
About Fusion Fuel Green plc
Fusion Fuel is an emerging leader in the green hydrogen sector committed to accelerating the energy transition through the development of disruptive, clean hydrogen solutions. Fusion Fuel’s patented miniaturized Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) electrolyzer, the HEVO, and building-block approach to green hydrogen production, unlock unprecedented modularity and flexibility in the design and deployment of cost-competitive, decentralized green hydrogen solutions. Its business lines include the sale of its electrolyzer technology to customers interested in building their own green hydrogen production, the development of turnkey hydrogen plants to be owned and operated by Fusion Fuel, and the sale of green hydrogen as a commodity to end-users through long-term hydrogen purchase agreements. For more information, please visit https://www.fusion-fuel.eu
Investor Relations Contact