Originally Posted On: https://kadimaobp.com/kadima-african-black-soap-shampoo-and-conditioner/
Kadima is known for its fabulous variety of ethically produced organic beauty products for hair and skin. Its number one best seller is its African Black Soap 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner. Black soap? Really? That kind of sounds like a contradiction. So if you haven’t yet encountered the wonders of black soap, read on….What Is African Black Soap?
Organic African Black Soap is a very traditional product of West Africa, made from ash produced from plants such as cocoa, plantain (a type of banana) coconut and shea tree. It is carefully made by hand, and its mildly anti-microbial properties along with its exfoliating action have made it extremely popular as an aid to health and beauty for skin, hair and scalp.
The Very Special Ingredients In Kadima African Black Soap Shampoo
What makes Kadima’s African Black Soap 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner so different? Well, black soap on its own is great, but it can be very harsh, especially if your hair is treated, colored, permed, or in any way delicate. When we first tried African Black Soap, in the very early days, to be honest, we were disappointed with the results. Yes, it left our hair clean, and our scalp healthy, but the beauty element – well, that was entirely lacking. That may well be why, if you ask around, a lot of people who have tried do-it-yourself plain African Black Soap have been disappointed with the results, and wonder what all the fuss is about. The do-it-yourself route with African Black Soap, seems to be a road that leads to disappointment.Now, us Kadima Beauty and Health Kitchen folks like a challenge, and so we started wondering what we could add to African Black Soap that would leave its great cleaning and anti-microbial properties intact, but add the oomph that it needed to create a shampoo and conditioner which would offer luster and shine as well as superior cleaning.We experimented with a range of natural oils, and we eventually came up with a formula which contained in addition to naturally produced organic African Black Soap, Ale Vera, Vitamin E Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, and inspirationally, a touch of Molasses for minerals. We were so pleased with this product when we tried it. We all of us at Kadima have very different types of hair – European, Asian, African, Latinx, and more; long and short, straight and curly, downright frizzy, lanky – we have all the issues with our hair that everyone else has. Everyone agreed that this lovely soap and conditioner in one left our hair with softness, bounce, shine and strength. Palest ethereal blonde, sizzling redhead, rich chestnut brown or deepest midnight black, whatever your hair color, this amazing product just seems to bring out its natural beauty – almost like a color lift. It’s so easy to use. Just shampoo in, rinse, shampoo again and for the second wash, leave the suds in for a couple of minutes before rinsing with luke-warm water.The Outstanding Benefits Of Kadima’s African Black Soap 2-in-1 Shampoo And Conditioner
- African Black Soap seems to have a special affinity for people who love to leave their hair natural. Untreated hair really seems to respond to the gentle touch, and using this product keeps your hair soft and tempting to feel and to admire.
- If you long to have faster hair growth, this is the all in one shampoo and conditioner for you. Because it promotes a healthy scalp, hair doesn’t fall out so fast. Clean and clear follicles mean stronger, faster, longer growth for your tresses.
- Alopecia is a distressing condition, and African Black Soap is reported to be helpful in reducing its effects.
- Psoriasis, eczema and other irritating skin conditions can be helped by the regular use of African Black Soap. There is evidence that African Black Soap can actually be more effective than chemical creams and medicated soaps.
- We’ve found that Kadima’s African Black Soap 2-in-1 Shampoo And Conditioner really helps with dandruff. After just a few uses you can see the difference, and that itchy feeling and flaky look just disappears.
Dreadlocks look just superb when they are beautifully maintained. But you can get greasy buildup, dryness, nappiness, and generally an unsatisfactory look if you use regular products. African Black Soap seems to have a special affinity with locs, and we guess that is no surprise. With our gentle oils in combination with the soap, your hair will just look at its beautiful best, even if you wash it two or more times a week. Shorter hair which doesn’t want to stay in place in those locs will just be wavy and soft, and the total mane will look magnificent.Moisture, Moisture, And More Moisture
If your hair is difficult, dry and disrespectful, then this is the number one product from our range that we’d like you to try, Cleansing power and gentle, non greasy moisture is right at your fingertips. You can get yours in no time at all by clicking right here. We won’t keep you waiting!African Black Soap Shampoo And Conditioner Doubles As A Body Wash
We make sure that all our products are really gentle – anyone over three years old can trust them. After all, when we use a shampoo, we are putting it on the delicate skin of our scalp, face and neck, so it has to be kind enough to use on the whole of your body.(Now, we don’t talk about this much, but we love to use this shampoo and conditioner Down There – you know where we mean! After all, it’s nice to have soft hair all over, right?)So go ahead, use this lovely natural organic product all over, and see how fresh and healthy your skin will feel.If you love what Kadima African Black Soap 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner offers, then do not delay and purchase your own bottle today!
Kadima African Black Soap 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner for natural hair is just what you need to get a healthier you. Have you tried it out yet?Are you looking to go the extra mile?
You can never take too much care of your hair, can you? This trio of organic Kadima products will help you give your skin and hair the care they deserve. Infused with beneficial ingredients, they
are a formidable combination.
Why get the Kadima Trio Stimulator Set?
1. Kadima Organic African Black Soap 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner has Organic African Black Soap along with a number of essential oils and Aloe Vera that help thicken, nourish and lengthen your hair.
2. Kadima Shea Butter for Hair, Face & Body Moisturizer is enriched with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Jojoba Oil. It has been formulated in a manner which moisturises and rejuvenates dull and dry skin. It can also act as an anti-ageing product. You will love how smooth and glowing your skin will be once you start using this moisturiser.
3. Kadima Mango and Cocoa Butter Hair Mask is perfect if you want to restore and revitalize your damaged hair? This eclectic fusion of Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter, Molasses and Honey can penetrate deep into your scalp and nourish the hair from within.