- Dario’s popular (4.9 stars on the Apple App Store and 11,000 reviews) chronic condition management platform addresses a $72 billion annual U.S. market opportunity
- There are roughly 51,000 active users of the Dario platform, including its proprietary medical device, mobile application, and digital and human coaching services
- Clinical studies show Dario’s direct improvement on users’ health measures like H1AC scores (diabetes) and blood pressure (hypertension)
- Patient engagement in therapies leads to health success. The Dario platform centers on continual maximization of patient engagement through personalization, including ‘nudges’ and live, AI-generated responses to health measures provided by Dario smartphone-connected medical devices
- Dario is now deploying its successful B2C platform in B2B channels, targeting employers and health plans with competitive advantages spanning cost, software and hardware
- Catasys Inc.’s (NASDAQ: CATS) C-level team (president, CMO, and head of sales) recently joined Dario to accelerate B2B penetration and revenue growth
New York and Israel-based DarioHealth (NASDAQ: DRIO) leads global digital therapeutics (“DTx”) with its popular, smartphone-centered personalized chronic illness management software-as-a-service (SaaS). The company’s strategic advantages include:
- AI-powered digital solutions that drive durable behavior change in chronic disease patients, and
- Personalized user experience at scale to make behavior change the path of least resistance.
Approximately $3 trillion in annual U.S. costs associated with chronic illnesses like diabetes, hypertension and obesity are largely preventable with behavioral therapies. Formerly limited to periodic office visits, these therapies can now scale to millions with tech-enabled, continual and remote health monitoring, as well as…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to DRIO are available in the company’s newsroom at http://nnw.fm/DRIO
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.