AUSTIN, Texas, May 20, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- ShipStation, the world's leading web-based e-commerce shipping solution, today announced it has launched on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with its customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. ShipStation will import orders from Salesforce, process the orders through its shipping platform, then push the tracking and shipping details back into Salesforce. This enables Salesforce users to ship orders more efficiently and cost-effectively.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, ShipStation is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FR4zFUAT.
Salesforce now offers its customers ShipStation's fulfillment application, which enables them to easily book and ship their packages through any of the 50+ carriers that ShipStation is partnered with. Additionally, ShipStation helps to automate several repeatable actions such as multi-carrier shipping label creation, packing slip creation, email tracking updates and returns processes.
Comments on the News:
- "Optimizing shipping processes is vital for e-commerce businesses as it is the last touchpoint a customer has with a brand," said John Kinny, General Manager, ShipStation. "This final impression can leave a lasting impact on a brand, ultimately either increasing or decreasing repeat shoppers and brand loyalty. We are excited to have our shipping solution available on Salesforce AppExchange, offering all small businesses and enterprise retailers on the Salesforce platform more than 150 integrations for a variety of selling, processing, inventory management and fulfillment options."
- "ShipStation is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by making multi-channel shipping and order management an efficient, streamlined process," said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. "AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions to drive customer success."
- "We are happy to welcome ShipStation onto the AppExchange, as they provide customers with a unique and cost-effective solution for high volume batch processing, post-purchase branding, high-quality customer experience, discounted carrier rates and more," said Mike Wolff, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. "The exponential growth of the AppExchange underscores the enormous opportunity the entire Salesforce ecosystem has in creating cutting-edge solutions and driving customer success."
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world's leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 4,000 solutions, 5 million customer installs and 70,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of ShipStation: https://www.facebook.com/ShipStation/
- Follow ShipStation on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShipStation
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Every day, tens of thousands of e-commerce retailers rely on ShipStation to solve the day-to-day challenges of importing orders and processing shipments. The trusted leader in shipping software since its founding in 2011, ShipStation helps online sellers scale their businesses and deliver exceptional customer experiences, with an intuitive online solution that allows them to efficiently ship orders -- wherever they sell and however they ship. The multi-channel and multi-carrier platform offers the most integrations of any e-commerce solution, with more than 300 partnerships with leading shopping carts, marketplaces, carriers, and fulfillment services, including FedEx, USPS, UPS, Amazon, Shopify, and BigCommerce. ShipStation is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in Sydney and London, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP). For more information, visit https://www.shipstation.com.