Chronicle Journal: Finance

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds STML, PTLA, QES, and TERP Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations

NEW YORK, May 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --

If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and
would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning
this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:

Joshua Rubin, Esq.
WeissLaw LLP
1500 Broadway, 16th Floor
New York, NY  10036
(212) 682-3025
(888) 593-4771
stockinfo@weisslawllp.com

Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STML)

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STML) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by A. Menarini-Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite - S.r.l., a privately-held pharmaceutical company based in Italy.  Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, STML shareholders will receive $11.50 in cash and a contingent value right purportedly valued at $1.00 for each STML share that they own.  If you own STML shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website: https://weisslawllp.com/stemline-therapeutics-inc/  

Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTLA)

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTLA) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“ALXN”).  Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, PTLA shareholders will receive $18.00 for each share of PTLA that they own.  If you own PTLA shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website: https://weisslawllp.com/portola-pharmaceuticals-inc-ii/

Quintana Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: QES)

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Quintana Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: QES) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. (“KLXE”).  Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, QES shareholders will receive 0.4844 shares of KLXE common stock for each QES share that they own, representing implied per-share merger consideration of approximately $0.57 based upon KLXE’s May 13, 2020 closing price of $1.18.  If you own QES shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website: https://weisslawllp.com/quintana-energy-services-inc/  

TerraForm Power, Inc. (NASDAQ: TERP)

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of TerraForm Power, Inc. (NASDAQ: TERP) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by Brookfield Renewable Partners (“BEP”).  BEP and its affiliates already control 62% of TERP shares and are attempting to acquire the remaining 38% of TERP shares they do not currently control.  Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, TERP shareholders will receive 0.36 BEP shares for each share of TERP they own, which represents implied per-share merger consideration of $17.24 based upon BEP’s May 13, 2020 closing price of $47.88.  If you own TERP shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website: http://www.weisslawllp.com/terraform-power-inc-investigation/   

Data & News supplied by www.cloudquote.io
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.