"The investor of today does not profit from yesterday's growth" -Warren Buffett
PHOENIX - May 15, 2023 - PRLog -- Trajan Wealth and their chief investment officer Udayan Mitra, CFA have researched the financial market and compiled the results in a blog post. The April Financial Market Recap covers important information from the last month's market performance, and breaks down that info to help inform your investment strategy.
Key points of the review are:
- At the present time, the Federal Reserve Bank is in the process of selling assets from its balance sheet
- It will take seven years to reach an asset level of below $1.0 trillion on the Fed's balance sheet
- The Federal Reserve Bank's Open Market Committee raised the target Fed Funds rate by 0.25% at the March 22nd FOMC meeting
- There was a collapse and subsequent government/central bank engineered depositor bailouts of three banks – two here in the US and one in Europe
- The primary focus of the current administration's monetary policy remains the fight to bring down inflation from over 5% to the long-term target of 2%
- We advocate an elevated level of diversification across asset classes
To read the entire review and to learn more about recommendations for your investments, please visit the full April 2023 Financial Market Review.
About Trajan Wealth:
Trajan Wealth LLC formed in 2012, was founded by CEO Jeff Junior. Prior to his 20+ years in the financial services profession, Jeff Junior was a member of the United States Marine Corps. Jeff continues to serve his clients and employees with the utmost service, respect, and attention to detail. The firm has multiple locations in Arizona, Texas, and Utah. Trajan Wealth is expanding to the Atlanta area in the coming months.
Udayan Mitra, CFA, came to Trajan Wealth with over two decades of experience in the investment management industry. He has held positions as a proprietary trader, senior portfolio manager, Investment Director, and CIO across institutional investment management firms, pension funds, and several large, institutional-class family offices. Udayan earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the London School of Economics and an MBA in Finance from Rice University.
For more information on all the different services offered or to schedule a complimentary consultation, visit https://trajanwealth.com or call 1-800-838-3079.
*Financial advisory services offered through Trajan® Wealth L.L.C., an SEC registered investment advisor.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - April 2023 Financial Market Review | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog