New York , May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in the US and Canada, has covered the following companies:
- PyroGenesis Canada Inc (TSE:PYR) (NASDAQ:PYR) (FRA:8PY) wins C$700,000 SDTC grant to develop a pilot system for transforming quartz into fumed silica using plasma click here
- Golden Tag Resources Ltd (CVE:GOG) (OTCQB:GTAGF) discovers new zone of epithermal mineralization at its San Diego silver project in Mexico click here
- CleanSpark Inc (NASDAQ:CLSK) partners with wind turbine tech company FlowGen for efficient renewable energy generation click here
- Thunderbird Entertainment Group Inc (CVE:TBRD) (OTCQX:THBRF) fiscal 3Q revenue jumps 27% on animation studio production and more click here
- Contakt World LLC announces the 33 winners from local health agencies for NACCHO's 2021 Innovative Practice Award click here
- Vox Royalty Corp (CVE:VOX) shares update on busy period for its portfolio of royalty assets click here
- KULR Technology Group Inc (OTCQB:KULR) says United States Patent and Trademark Office has awarded it a patent on its Thermal Runaway Shield click here
- Fireweed Zinc Ltd (CVE:FWZ) (OTCMKTS:FWEDF) (FRA:20F) poised for borehole muon tomography survey this summer at Macmillan Pass zinc project click here
- PlantX Life Inc (CSE:VEGA) (OTCQB:PLXTF) (FRA:WNT1) closes its acquisition of US-based bodega New Deli click here
- Versus Systems Inc.(NASDAQ:VS) (FRA:BMVB) appoints Jennifer Prince, Global VP and Head of Content Partnerships for Twitter to its board of directors click here
- Organic Garage Ltd (CVE:OG) (OTCQX:OGGFF) (FRA:9CW1) says newly acquired Future of Cheese scaling up R&D to accelerate advancements in its plant-based, dairy-comparable proteins click here
- The Parent Company (NEO:GRAM) (OTCQX:GRAMF) assembles 'powerhouse group of thought leaders' to advise its corporate venture social equity initiative click here
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc (NYSEAMERICAN:AIM) (FRA:HXB2) extends pact with Shenzhen Smoore Technology to develop Ampligen as inhalation therapy for coronavirus, other respiratory diseases click here
- HempFusion Wellness Inc (TSE:CBD.U) (OTCQX:CBDHF) (FRA:8OO) sponsors bobsleigh champion Kaillie Humphries in her quest for more Olympic gold click here
- Neo Lithium Corp (CVE:NLC) (OTCQX:NTTHF) discovers new deep brine aquifer outside of the resource area on 3Q project in Argentina click here
- Renforth Resources Inc (CSE:RFR) (OTCPINK:RFHRF) (FRA:9RR) releases last hole of 2020 Parbec drilling results; updates on Malartic West and Nixon-Bartleman projects click here
- Amarillo Gold Corporation (CVE:AGC) (OTCQB:AGCBF) (FRA:72A) ends 1Q with C$40.7M in cash to advance Posse gold project towards production click here
- ImagineAR Inc (CSE:IP) (OTCQB:IPNFF) (FRA:GMS1) named a finalist in competition to pitch technology to Euroleague Basketball clubs and execs click here
- Victory Resources Corporation (CSE:VR) (FRA:VR61) (OTCPINK:VRCFF) eyes copper potential of Black Diablo project in Nevada as it awaits sampling results click here
- First Cobalt Corp (CVE:FCC) (OTCQX:FTSSF) (FRA:18P) unaudited 1Q results show it has $16M in cash and working capital of $20.2M click here
- American Manganese Inc (CVE:AMY) (OTCQB:AMYZF) (FRA:2AM) sends RecycLiCo process sample to international cathode manufacturer for validation click here
- Global Energy Metals Corporation (CVE:GEMC) (OTCMKTS:GLBEF) boosts Lovelock drill program to 2,000 metres to encompass nearby Treasure Box project click here
- Nano One Materials Corp (CVE:NNO) (OTCPINK:NNOMF) (FRA:LBMB) gets conditional nod to uplist to the TSX Venture Exchange click here
- Algernon Pharmaceuticals Inc (CSE:AGN) (OTCQB:AGNPF) (FRA:AGW) points to new research at Hungary university showing potential for DMT as stroke treatment click here
- CytoDyn Inc (OTCQB:CYDY) says Biomm SA to submit request to conduct Phase 3 clinical studies of leronlimab with ANVISA in Brazil click here
- Tocvan Ventures (CSE:TOC) (FRA:TV3) says it is 'extremely pleased' with early stage drill results at flagship Pilar project click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com