United Health Products, Inc. (OTCQB: UEEC) announced that its Australian Distributor Critical Health, in conjunction with their key partner, has secured the first order from St John Ambulance. Active in Australia for over 130 years, St John Ambulance is the leading supplier of all first aid supplies and services in Australia. St John Ambulance is dedicated to helping people in sickness, distress, suffering or danger. Providing services to a broad scope of the community, St John Ambulance Australia is the country's leading provider of first aid training. St John has ambulatory services in Western Australia and Northern Territory (3,500 paid and volunteer ambulance officers).
- St John Ambulance will utilize its extensive distribution network and existing customer base to showcase the superior line of HemoStyp® gauze products;
- First Aid training (Over 500,000 first aid certificates last year);
- First Aid kits;
- First Aid and Health Services at community and public events, and assistance during national disaster relief, through volunteers (16,000 volunteers deliver 1.2 million hours of volunteer service treating over 100,000 people each year);
Ian French, Critical Health Owner, stated, “The HemoStyp® line of products has the advantage of being both unique and price competitive, and I am confident that St John Ambulance will quickly recognize the superior performance.”
Doug K. Beplate, COO of United Health Products, commented, “St John’s Ambulance is a world recognized organization. We are extremely honored and excited that they would select HemoStyp® as a product to incorporate into the first aid kits and emergency health care. We hope that this relationship is a building block for additional St John Ambulance global presence. Critical Health and its sub-distributor Western Surgical have proven to be a very valuable partner in Australia.”
Benefits of HemoStyp®
- HemoStyp® is an all-natural product comprised of regenerated oxidized cellulose gauze which is specifically formulated to speed the process of hemostasis (clotting) when positioned on a cut or wound.
- Unlike the other products in the wound care market, HemoStyp® contains no potentially harmful chemicals or animal byproducts and is hypoallergenic.
- Once it has completed its task, it is easily removed by dissolving it in water or saline solution. This method of removal neither disturbs the clotted surface nor encourages re-bleeding, which is a significant problem with traditional gauze products.
About St John Ambulance
St John Ambulance is a global community health charity working in 42 countries around the world. St John International supports the work of St John around the world to improve community health with a focus on:
- Mothers and babies
- First Aid and community disaster resilience
- Medical facilities and community care
- Recognizing healthcare and humanity
St John has more than 100 years of expertise in training and up-skilling volunteers, and has over 400,000 staff and dedicated volunteers working in communities all over the world.
About United Health Products, Inc.
United Health Products, Inc. (UEEC) develops, manufactures and markets a patented hemostatic gauze, for the healthcare and wound care sectors. The product, HemoStyp®, is derived from regenerated oxidized cellulose, which is all natural, and designed to absorb exudate/drainage from superficial wounds and helps control bleeding. UEEC is focused on identifying new markets and applications for its product as well as ramping up sales in its current markets. For more on United Health Products, Inc. visit: www.unitedhealthproductsinc.com
Safe Harbor Statement
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words "believes," "expects," "anticipates" or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Doug Beplate, 877-358-3444