Global Precision Farming Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2025)
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Precision Farming including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Precision Farming investments from 2020 till 2025.The Precision Farming Market was valued at USD 4.51 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 9.15 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 12.50% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The Global Precision Farming market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like AGCO Corporation(NYSE: AGCO), Ag Junction Inc(TSE: AJX), John Deere, DICKEY-john Corporation, TeeJet Technologies, Raven Industries Inc., Lindsay Corporation, Monsanto Company, Valmont Industries Inc., Yara International ASA, Topcon Precision Agriculture, Trimble Navigation Limited, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours And Company (Dupont), Land O’lakes Inc., BASF SE(ETR: BAS) and others.
April 2019 – The Climate Corporation (Climate), a subsidiary of Bayer, and Lindsay Corporation, a leading global manufacturer and distributor of irrigation technology, today announced a platform agreement that will establish two-way data connectivity between The Climate Corporation’s Climate FieldVie digital agriculture platform and Lindsay’s FieldNET platform. Through the collaboration, mutual farmer customers will be able to make faster, more-informed field and irrigation management decisions.
June 3, 2019 – DuPont de Nemours, Inc. (NYSE: DD) announced that its board of directors approved a $2 billion share buyback program which expires on June 1, 2021. Under the stock buyback program, shares of the company’s common stock may be repurchased periodically in open market or private transactions. The actual timing, number and value of shares repurchased under the program will be determined by management at its discretion and will depend on a number of factors, including the market price of DuPont’s common stock, general market and economic conditions, applicable legal requirements and other business considerations.
Scope of the Report
Precision agriculture (PA) is an approach to farm management that brings in information technology IT to ensure that the crops and soil get precisely what they need for health and productivity. The goal of PA is to guarantee profitability, sustainability, and protection of the environment. PA is also recognized as satellite agriculture, as-needed farming and site-specific crop management (SSCM).
(Special Offer: Get flat upto 20% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount:Key Market Trends:
Soil Sensors: the key to precision agricultural production.
– Soil sensors are used to measure a variety of essential soil properties and relay it to a display device, through a reliable means of communication. Soil sensors are generally used in conjunction with the variable rate applications or GPS to generate field maps, categorized according to the properties of the soil.
– Soil sensors are very crucial to monitor the feasibility of the growth of the crops during the harvesting period. The soil sensors segment, hence, occupy a market share of 25.99% of the sensors and monitoring systems in the hardware components of the entire precision farming market.
– Sensors are used to generate real-time information after analyzing the data, and cause the corresponding changes in the application rate. Conventional models of utilizing a map-based approach are considered to be more effective, as they allow room for problem analysing, and subsequently adjusting the variable rate application in the following steps.
– The type of sensors being integrated for soil monitoring purposes include the electromagnetic, optical, mechanical, acoustic, and electrochemical, as far as industrial research has reached.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the Precision Farming Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Precision Farming market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The Precision Farming market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2015-2020 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2020-2025 market development trends of Precision Farming Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Precision Farming Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, Precision Farming Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Precision Farming industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org.