In 2018, the global Game Engines market size was 1760 million US$ and it is expected to reach 4630 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 12.9% during 2019-2025. The growing gaming industry is expected to drive the growth of the global game engines market. Moreover, increasing the number of mobile gaming applications is also expected to boost the growth of the market. A game engine is a software framework for video games to be created and developed. They are used by developers to produce consoles, mobile devices, and personal computer games. The report answers the future development trend of Game Engines on the basis of stating the current situation of the industry in 2019 to assist manufacturers and investment organization to better analyze the development course of the Game Engines Market.
Get a Sample of this Report
Top Companies in the Global Game Engines Market: Unity Technologies, Epic Games, Chukong Tech, Crytek, Valve Corporation, YoYo Games, The Game Creators, Marmalade Tech, Idea Fabrik, Leadwerks Software, Sony, Amazon, GameSalad, Scirra, Corona Labs (Organization), Silicon Studio Corp, Garage Games, Briar Wallace/Blender Foundation (Organization), The OGRE Team (Organization), Godot Engine (Community developed), Mario Zechner (Personal) Others
Market Segmentation by Types:
3D Game Engines
2.5D Game Engines
2D Game Engines
Market Segmentation by Applications:
A game engine is a software framework for video games to be created and developed. They are used by developers to produce consoles, mobile devices, and personal computer games. The manufacturing method is analyzed for different dimensions of plant distribution, ability, business production, R&D status, source of raw material, and source of technology. This offers the fundamental Game Engine industry data.
Game Engines can be classified into 3D (includes VR, AR), 2.5D (2D & 3D blended), 2D. There are few 2.5D engines and 2D is usually free, e.g. Cocos2d. The revenue market of 3D game engines took up more than 90% of the global market in 2016. Most type of game engines is written by C++.
Gaming is a booming business. The industry generated over $120B in revenue in 2017 and is expected to reach more than $180B in 2021.
And everybody wants a piece. The market has been buoyed by investments by video game publishers like Tencent and Activision Blizzard, as well as hardware incumbents like Sony (PlayStation) and Microsoft (Xbox).
As the industry grows, these engines are now starting to converge. Unity Technologies, known for its focus on mobile gaming, is now pushing into PC and Console game development, while Unreal Engine, known for its PC and console game engine, is optimizing its platform to draw more mobile game developers. The platforms are also competing for market share in emerging areas like AR/VR.
The key insights of the Game Engines Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Game Engines market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications, and manufacturing technology.
- The Game Engines market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates the 2019-2025 market development trends of the Game Engines Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of the Game Engines Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Browse the report description and TOC:
Customization of the Report –
This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales representative now with a guarantee to get access to a report that suits best to your business needs.
Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)-Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on email@example.com.