KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. GAMB (GMB) is now available on KuCoin. Supported trading pairs include GMB/BTC and GMB/ETH.
Please take note of the following schedule:
GAMB (GMB) Deposits Effective Immediately:
GAMB (GMB) Buying order: 17:30 November 28, 2018 (UTC+8)
GAMB (GMB) Selling order: 18:00 November 28, 2018 (UTC+8)
GAMB (GMB) Withdrawal: 18:00 November 30, 2018 (UTC+8)
GAMB (GMB) Introduction:
GAMB – the Global Alliance of Merchants on the Blockchain. GAMB is powering the decentralized marketplace of the future, ultimately governed by smart contracts, with no decision making unit other than the owners of the marketplace themselves. Merchant Alliance members (token holders) propose rules and regulations which – upon approval – can be programmed into smart contracts, so that transparency, trust and sustainability are guaranteed. The project will be executed by a team of professionals with many years of experience in big scale e-commerce projects, supported by a multidisciplinary advisory team.
GAMB is the Global Alliance of Merchants on the Blockchain and we are building a liberated, self-governed e-commerce marketplace - the world's first marketplace empowering merchants. The following benefits make the GMB token unique:
1) GMB tokens enable merchants to become member of the merchant alliance and to participate in the governance of the marketplace. Merchants can propose new rules or features for voting by staking tokens to the alliance.
2) Voting is a vital aspect of the marketplace governance model. In order to ensure the functioning of the ecosystem and to ensure that the ecosystem does not provide an unfair advantage to financially strong merchants, GAMB created a balanced voting mechanism based on GMB tokens. Each merchant has as many voting rights in the merchant alliance as the number of GMB tokens he holds, but not more than the (projected) annual turnover on GAMB.
3) GAMB identified traffic generation as one of the challenges for today’s marketplaces. Therefore, GAMB introduces an affiliate program for traffic sources to send quality traffic to the marketplace. These traffic sources are incentivized by a revenue sharing agreement with GAMB of e.g. up to 15% of the generated sales volume. The affiliate fee will be paid by the merchant alliance in GMB tokens.
4) Furthermore, GAMB creates a refer-a-friend program for buyers. Buyers will receive e.g. a 5% back in GMB tokens of the transaction value of purchases made by their friends. This incentivizes buyers to share their purchases with their social network, which GAMB will facilitate by simply enabling the sharing of a purchase on e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest through links shown right after the checkout-page. This refer-a-friend program will help GAMB to grow the ecosystem organically and the 5% the buyers receive incentivizes them to share.
5) As part of the transaction based revenue streams, GAMB enables merchants to pay GMB to run flash promoted deals on the marketplace. These deals last for a short period of time (either hours, or a daily promotion). Merchants can pay by GMB to advertise related products within the site in order to promote cross-selling opportunities prior to check-out. Fees for the above, in the future, are decided by the voting governance model.
6) The GMB tokens earned can also be used to pay products or services (consumers) or to pay for marketplace services and fees (merchants).
To summarize, GMB tokens are the fuel to scale the marketplace. To know more, visit:
Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency is akin to being a venture capital investor. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market close or open times. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.