Take and Bake Pizza Company Celebrates Four Grand Openings
Vancouver, WA (RestaurantNews.com) Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRSH) the world’s leading take and bake pizza franchise today announced its continued expansion in Knoxville with the grand opening of four new locations on August 13. To celebrate the expansion, Papa Murphy’s will hold grand opening events for the whole family from Thursday, August 13 through Sunday, August 16.
To kick off the grand opening, Papa Murphy’s will be giving back to the local community, donating 20 percent of profits generated in all of the Knoxville stores to Mobile Meals program. The Mobile Meals program is part of the Senior Nutrition Program at the CAC Office on Aging. It is the home-delivered meal program for senior citizens in Knoxville and Knox County.
In appreciation of area residents, Papa Murphy’s will host the following promotions in all stores in the Knoxville market:
- All Knoxville locations will offer a Large Signature Pepperoni Pizza for $6, a Large 2-Topping Pizza for $7, a Large Cowboy Pizza for $8, and a Large Chicken Garlic Pizza for $9 from Thursday, August 13 through Sunday, August 16.
- On Saturday, August 15, the first 100 customers will receive a free Papa Murphy’s Pizza beginning at 10 a.m.
- To round out the weekend, kids twelve and under will receive a free Mini Murph Pizza with the purchase of a regular priced menu item on Sunday, August 16.
The Papa Murphy’s Knoxville stores are located at the following addresses:
- 4849 Kingston Pike, Knoxville TN 37919
- 9420 Northshore Drive, Knoxville TN 37922
- 835 Hwy 321 N, Lenoir City, TN 37771
- 644 E Broadway, Boulevard Rankin Road, TN 37760
- 4409 Chapman Highway, Suite U, Knoxville, TN 37920
- 5214 North Broadway, Knoxville, TN 37918
- 6631 Clinton Highway, Knoxville, TN 37912
- 9205 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN 37931
- 133 Brooklawn St., Knoxville, TN 37934
- 11516 Chapman Highway, Seymour, TN 37865
- 1133 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Suite C, Oak Ridge, TN 37830
- 2602 US Highway 411 South, Suite 100, Maryville, TN 37801
Papa Murphy’s is a franchisor and operator of the largest take and bake pizza chain in the United States, selling scratch-made pizzas that customers take home and bake in their own oven for a convenient home-baked meal. The Company makes fresh dough in-store daily and tops its pizzas with fresh, never frozen ingredients including vegetables chopped daily, 100 percent whole-milk mozzarella – grated in-store each day, high quality meat with no added fillers and specialty, premium ingredients like spicy fennel sausage, Angus steak, roasted garlic and artichoke hearts. Papa Murphy’s core purpose is to bring families together through food people love with a goal of creating fun, convenient and fulfilling family dinners.
To find Papa Murphy’s pizza near you, please visit www.papamurphys.com.
About Papa Murphy’s
Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:FRSH) is a franchisor and operator of the largest Take ‘N’ Bake pizza chain in the United States, selling fresh, hand-crafted pizzas ready for customers to bake at home. The company was founded in 1981 and currently operates over 1,400 franchised and corporate-owned fresh pizza stores in 38 States, Canada and United Arab Emirates. Papa Murphy’s core purpose is to bring all families together through food people love with a goal to create fun, convenient and fulfilling family dinners. In addition to scratch-made pizzas, the company offers a growing menu of grab ‘n’ go items, including salads, sides and desserts.
About the Office on Aging
The CAC Office on Aging is a public nonprofit agency. It has the major responsibility in Knoxville and Knox County of planning for services for senior citizens; assessing needs of older citizens and developing resources to meet those needs; coordinating services for the elderly to minimize duplication and avoid overlap–whether provided by public, nonprofit, or for-profit organizations; providing information about services and programs to older citizens and their families and connecting them to those services; and advocating on behalf of older citizens.
We are charged with serving all seniors, regardless of life situation, but are mandated to concentrate on those for whom aging often presents the greatest hardship: women and minorities and all who are in frail health or poor.